Today we had another pre lab quiz. I got the answer right, but I was basically just guessing, I didn't really understand what I was doing. I found this link and it explained the process a lot better, so I understand how and why I got the answer.
I can relate to this because i come into the pre test and get so freaked out about it and my mind just goes blank. I have studied for it but i still end up getting it wrong.
The same thing happened to me! I got the answer right but i seriously took a random guess! I too found your link to be extremely helpful! If only I had seen it sooner.
I can relate to this because i come into the pre test and get so freaked out about it and my mind just goes blank. I have studied for it but i still end up getting it wrong.
ReplyDeleteI found this video really helpful. It explained the process in a way that was simple to understand.
ReplyDeleteThe same thing happened to me! I got the answer right but i seriously took a random guess! I too found your link to be extremely helpful! If only I had seen it sooner.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the video! It helped me understand the process further and be more prepared for the test.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the video! It helped me understand the process further and be more prepared for the test.
ReplyDelete