Thank you for these great links! I find it very helpful to use outside sources when studying. Additionally, they can provide further examples and practice.
Wow, I wonder how much searching you had to do to find this? Do you think that this would be more useful if it were in a video form? Thanks for the resource though!
Wow, I wonder how much searching you had to do to find this? Do you think that this would be more useful if it were in a video form? Thanks for the resource though!
Thank you for these great links! I find it very helpful to use outside sources when studying. Additionally, they can provide further examples and practice.
ReplyDeleteI wish I would have used these links sooner because they're very usefl towards what we were learning in class.
ReplyDeleteWow, I wonder how much searching you had to do to find this? Do you think that this would be more useful if it were in a video form? Thanks for the resource though!
ReplyDeleteWow, I wonder how much searching you had to do to find this? Do you think that this would be more useful if it were in a video form? Thanks for the resource though!
ReplyDelete