Today in class we had a pre lab quiz. I got the easy question so I got it right, but my partner had a much tougher question. I wasn't completely sure how to solve it, but once Mrs. Frankenberg gave us the data and I worked it out with my partner I understood it a lot better
I happened to be the partner with the tougher question. Eventually I did figure it out but it took me about half the class. This stuff is difficult!
ReplyDeleteI happened to be the partner with the tougher question. Eventually I did figure it out but it took me about half the class. This stuff is difficult!
ReplyDeleteIt is true that my question was tougher, but at least I tried. This comment could be much more passive aggressive, but I accept the fact that we failed the quiz because of me. Sorry, Macie.
ReplyDelete