9/14/2015
Frontier Chemistry Project
For this project we had to find plants that aided in the healing of many different afflictions, in both the Eastern Deciduous Forest and Tall Grass Prairie habitats. I found it particularly hard to actually locate these plants to take pictures with, as I was not very familiar with any of these plants before the project. If I were able to do this project again I would've gotten all of the research done as soon as possible so that I would have more time to find the plants. I enjoyed being able to put all of my work on Blogger, it made me feel more organized as I was able to keep everything separate. This project taught me how to organize my time and made me better prepared for future projects like this.
Labels:
Nomenclature
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can relate to what you experienced during the project! I waited until last minute for most of the project and it was really difficult.
ReplyDeleteI can relate to what you experienced during the project! I waited until last minute for most of the project and it was really difficult.
ReplyDelete